When drafting a heating, cooling, and refrigeration equipment service contract, there are some things that you will want to make sure it includes. Adding these important elements will keep you protected in the best possible way and save you hundred, if not thousands in added costs. Today, let’s take a look at what you need to include and why!
- Make sure your contract covers a bi-annual system maintenance check. This will ensure your equipment is being inspected at the beginning of the heating and cooling seasons. Services like this are often called a checkup or tuneup.
- Make sure parts and labor are covered in the case that something is found to be broken during one of your check-up visits. This will continue to save you money on any extras that might come up.
- Make sure you consider including an “emergency” service piece. This part of the contract will ensure you avoid extra costs when something comes up unexpectedly. When adding this type of a service, commercial businesses that need to be up and running 24/7 benefit the most.
Remember that adding on these extras to your contract may increase the initial investment, but overall individuals who take part in these types of plans will save money.
American Services is the leading heating, refrigeration, and cooling service contract provider near Maryland Heights! In fact, more and more commercial customers have come to rely on the American Services team. Our professionally trained, expert technicians take great pride in your satisfaction and will do whatever it takes to make you 100% satisfied. Don’t trust your HVAC or Refrigeration equipment to any other company! Call American Services to talk about a personalized preventative maintenance contract today!
Committing to a heating and cooling service contract may seem like just another monthly expense, but when properly put into place, this type of agreement can save a business thousands of dollars in HVAC service costs. In fact, inking the right contract with a professional a reputable HVAC service provider is one of the best things you can do to keep your equipment up and running properly. These types of contracts give you access to scheduled maintenance visits at a reduced price and can even include emergency call-outs.
When looking at a heating and cooling service contract, don’t forget to include all of the equipment in and around your business. American Services can take care of most of your needs including: AC Maintenance; AC Repair; AC Replacement; Heating Replacement; Heating Maintenance; Heating Repair; Indoor Air Quality; Preventative Maintenance; Air Duct Free System; Gas Furnaces; Heat Pumps; Zoning Products; Cooking Equipment Gas Repairs; Cooking Equipment Electric Repairs; Commercial Refrigeration; Industrial Refrigeration; Process Refrigeration; Walk-in Freezers & Coolers; Supermarket Refrigeration; Display Cases; Convenient Store Refrigeration; Restaurant Refrigeration; Laboratory Refrigeration; Ice Machines; Water Filtration Systems; Industrial Chillers; Industrial Boilers; Makeup Air Ventilation Units; Industrial Exhaust Ventilators; Soda systems; Coffee equipment; Cappuccino machines; Tea makers; and Frozen concentrated beverage.
Contact the team at American Services to talk about personalizing a heating and cooling service contract for your business. American Services specializes in customizing plans that include all of a business’ heating, cooling, and refrigeration equipment near Wentzville. This means you will have one dependable point of contact for all of your needs. Don’t trust your expensive heating, cooling, or refrigeration equipment to any other repair company. Call American Services and get on a plan today!
The HVAC professionals at American Services want you to cool your home in the most efficient way possible. This practice will not only save energy, but will additionally save you money! In fact, acting on some of these recommendations can save you 1o percent, 20 percent, or even more when utilized over time. Let’s take a look at a few of our best tips.
- Think about your attic. Your attic is important because during the summer, your it acts as the first layer of defense in relation to the sun’s rays. It is recommended that you have a professional evaluate the amount of insulation you have in your attic and to have the amount increased if needed.
- Another way to utilize your attic includes making sure it ventilates properly. This can be done with the addition of a ridge vent, and exhaust vent, or an attic fan. All are efficient ways to better cool your attic, and thus keep your building cooler.
- You can also take advantage of whole house exhaust system that will work over night to cool a structure with the help of the night air. This type of system will require you to open windows, so if your business isn’t in a house-like structure, you may need to look for an alternative.
- Eliminate the need for your unit to over-work itself by keeping windows and doors closed as much as possible when running the air conditioning. For some businesses, this may be hard. But just keeping this point in mind can at least reduce this type of energy loss.
If you feel like you business could be more efficient at cooling in the summer months, call the team at American Services O’Fallon area commercial cooling for an evaluation today!
When you get ready to hire an HVAC professional to install a heating and cooling unit at your commercial building, make sure you understand what you should be looking for in a quality contractor. Today, the team at American Services brings you some tips that will assist you in making the right choice.
- Do Your Homework – Make sure you are hiring an HVAC professional by inquiring about the licensing and certification needed to perform the work you are having done.
- Ask Around – Go to your family and friends to see if they have a referral. Inquire about whether or not the installation professional stayed within budget and finished the work on time.
- Rebates – Make sure to look into any rebates that you be able to take advantage of. A good HVAC company will be able to assist you in finding these.
- ENERGY STAR – Look for equipment that has the ENERGY STAR label. This label indicates that the product you are purchasing meets the strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the United States Environmental Protection Agency.
- Get It In Writing – Be sure to obtain a detailed, itemized estimate for the installation and equipment being purchased. That way you can obtain several quotes and compare the value in each one.
- Sing a Contract – Having a contract that both you and the installation professional agree to will protect you both from unmet expectations or confusion about what the job entails.
Thank you for joining us for this quick discussion today! The team at American Services wants to do all of your St. Peters area heating and cooling installation work and would be happy to help you in any way. Give us a call to get an affordable quote today!
When you own a business that relies on the use of refrigeration equipment, you need to know that you can count on your HVAC-Refrigeration servicer. The company that you call out should promptly send a technician who is trained to get your equipment back to working order in a timely and effective fashion. This is why so many business owners in the St. Louis area turn to American Services for all of their HVAC and refrigeration needs.
At American Services, our technicians are some of the best in the business. These highly trained professionals care about your needs as a business owner and strive to get your equipment up and running as quickly as possible. It is also important to our technicians that your problem be addressed and fixed in one visit. This makes your customers happy and keeps your service costs as low as possible.
In fact, saving you money on the routine maintenance and emergency services you need is one of our specialties. We have a team of individuals who work specifically with our customers to custom design preventative maintenance plans that fit your needs both mechanically and financially. Having one of our plans in place can save you thousands and will ensure the life of your valuable equipment.
Don’t trust your St. Charles area refrigeration services to any other HVAC-Refrigeration company! Talk to the experts at American Services and get your journey to reliable refrigeration maintenance and emergency service started today! Our team is waiting to hear from you and can even take your emergency calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Isn’t that the kind of service you deserve! Get in contact with American Services now!
For over 25 years, American Services has been providing quality heating, cooling, and refrigeration clients with the 24/7 availability they need to keep their businesses up and running. Our team is on-call for you – days, nights, weekends, and holidays. Anytime you need us, we will be there in a prompt and professional manner.
Along with our 24/7 availability, we also want to get the job done right the first time. That’s why all American Services technicians are licensed, HVAC and refrigeration professionals who take your complete satisfaction very seriously. We all understand how important it is that you can serve your customers to the highest of standards and we want to help ensure your ability to do that, even if it means visiting your location after-hours.
This commitment to complete customer satisfaction is why so many St. Louis businesses have chosen American Services over the past 25 years. In fact, as our services expand, the American Services team hopes to broaden our reach to include even more satisfied customers.
Let the American Services team show you just how important you are to our business. Schedule an appointment by calling 314-733-1776 right now! Our team will take the time to go over all of your needs and can even get you started with one of our Customized Preventative Maintenance contracts. This popular product takes the guess-work out of the maintenance you need to keep your equipment running at it’s optimum pace. No one wants an investment that looses it’s value, especially due to a lack of maintenance. Save your business in dollars and down-time by investing in your very own Customized Preventative Maintenance contract before it’s too late! American Services is the top Florissant area HVAC service provider!
Business owners who invest in quality restaurant equipment expect to get professional, factory authorized repairs and service they can count on. That’s why so many Hazelwood area commercial restaurant equipment owners choose the team at American Services for all of their cooking equipment repair, sales, and service needs!
In fact, you won’t find a more complete list of available services from any other factory authorized dealers in St. Louis. Our team can take care of your gas repairs, electric repairs, equipment sales, and equipment services. American Services is also proud to offer sales, parts, and repairs for a number of major brands including: AccuTemp; American Metal Ware; Anets; Awyott; Berkel; Bevles; Blodgett; Bloomfield; Bunn – Bun-O-Matic; Bus Boy; Cecilware; Champion; Cleveland; Curtis; Cres-Cor; Dito Dean; Duke; Eagle; Edlund; Emberglo; Fisher & TNS; Frymaster; Garland; General Slicing; Globe; Groen; Hamilton Beach; Hatco Corp.; Henny Penny; Hobart; Holman; Imperial; Insinkerator; Intek; Jackson; Jade; Keating; Lang Legion; Market Forge; Merco; Moffat; Montague; Panni Grills; Pitco Frialator; Rankin Delux; Rational; Reynolds; Robot Coupe; Round Up; Salvajor; Savory; Southbend; Star; Stero; Toastmaster; TS Brass; U.S. Range; Univex; Vollrath; Vulcan Hart; Waring; Waste King; Wells; and Wolf.
You can also count on the fact that all of American Services technicians are expected to stay trained and up-to-date on all the needed certifications it their field, and thus provide the quality service you’ve been looking for! This combination of training and real-world experience gives them the edge needed to stand out as the premier group of technicians you want working for you.
Don’t trust your investment to any other team. Contact American Services at 888-733-1776 now! We look forward to serving you in the most timely, efficient, and cost-effective manner!
If you are a business owner in the St. Louis area, finding the right commercial cooling service provider near Jefferson County isn’t always the easiest task. Yet, the team at American Services is here to help! In fact, if you haven’t used our full-lineup of products and services, you’ll be pleasantly surprised. That’s because since 2003, our team of professional HVACR technicians have been providing what commercial business owners all around St. Louis have been looking for- 24 hour, 7 day-a-week service that gets done right, the first time on-site! Our complete list of services includes:
- HVAC Service for rooftop packaged units, split systems, boilers, chiller, and more!
- Regrigeration Service for walk-ins, reach-in units, and more!
- Ice Machine Service for cube, crushed, or flaked machines of all brands!
- Industrial Equipment Service for chillers, exhausts, make-up air units and more!
- Cooking Equipment Service for grills, ovens, fryers, steamers, and more!
- Beverage Equipment Service for coffee, cappuccino, soda, frozen beverages, and more!
Plus, you can count on our highly-trained team to understand your needs based on our experience with an abundance of industries. Some of the industries we proudly serve include: national chain restaurants; convenience or c-stores; food service industry; national chain food stores; cold storage facilities; retail grocery industry; truck stops; travel centers; independent supermarkets; independent restaurants; retirement communities; schools; office complex; apartment complex; hotels; and many, many more!
So, next time you have an overnight, weekend, or holiday emergency don’t waste your time calling any other HVAC, refrigeration, or restaurant equipment service provider! Go straight to the best and call the American Services team! Our friendly on-call technicians will be happy to accommodate you need in a timely and efficient manner.
The summer months are in full swing and most business owners are not thinking about their heating system. Don’t make this common mistake! Use these warmer months to get your system ready, so that come October, your unit is ready for use.
One of the best things you can do right now is to have a professional HVAC technician do a full inspection of your commercial heating equipment. This inspection should include running your system, checking for any energy waste, and even replacing the filter. Your technician should be able to have your system in full working order with this one short visit.
If your HVAC technician finds an issue with your system, make sure to schedule the appropriate services now. This will give them plenty of time to get any needed parts and to also do the needed work.
You may also use this opportunity to upgrade your older pieces of equipment. Many business owners approach this suggestion with a sense of uneasiness because of the related cost. But with the right technician, most owners will see a return on their investment (via energy savings) fairly quickly.
Finally, the best way to make sure your equipment will be taken care of all year long, is to have the appropriate service plan with American Services. The team at American Services can customize a plan that covers all of the equipment your business uses including: heating, cooling, refrigeration, boiler, heat pump, commercial grill, commercial oven, commercial fryer, commercial convection oven, ice maker, soda machine, walk-in cooler, walk-in freezer, commercial dish machine, and humidifier. Give American Services a call today to schedule a heating system preventative maintenance check-up near South County! Our team is ready to serve you!
Keeping up with the maintenance your commercial refrigeration equipment needs is the best way to sustain the life your investment. At American Services, we understand how important preventative care can be and recommend all of our clients purchase a maintenance plan that meets their needs. This is why our team has made a commitment to creating plans that are both affordable and specific each of our clients. We call these plans customization Preventative Maintenance Plans and recommend that all HVAC and refrigeration customers purchase one.
Why should you choose American Services when purchasing a preventative maintenance plan for your refrigeration equipment? We believe there are some unique reasons why you should use American Services for this service.
- The first is that we have the expertise to maximize your equipment’s performance. Our technicians understand HVAC and refrigeration processes making our team the most knowledgeable in the area.
- Secondly, our continued attention to your equipment will reduce interruptions in your business due to malfunction. Most HVACR problems can be spotted during routine maintenance, and thus fixed before they cause you an issue.
- Third, our plans allow business owners the opportunity to reduce costs and budget services over time. This leaves less room for surprises expenditures.
- Finally, our preventative maintenance services help you comply with your manufacturers warranty. Proving your attention to the equipment you own will allow for easier claims processing if a warrantied repair occurs.
As you can see, there are a number of practical reasons why your refrigeration business near St. Louis County should call American Services for a customizable preventative maintenance plan. Be sure to give our team a call to set up your consultation today!