Have you experienced the uncertainty related to an unforeseen, yet needed, HVAC repair or maintenance service? If so, you understand how those bills can add up fast and cause a real strain on your cash flow. That’s why so many Ladue area commercial heating and cooling clients have turned to American Services. At American Services, we can design a customized preventative maintenance plan that fits all your needs. In fact, we do much more than just heating and cooling. You can also count on us when looking for assistance with your refrigeration equipment, ice machines, industrial equipment, cooking equipment, and beverage systems. That’s right! Our services are all-inclusive, making your ability to count on our attention to your satisfaction that much more attainable.
So, why is it so important to invest in a customized preventative maintenance plan from American Services? Well,, there are a number of important reasons. First, a plan that keeps your equipment in tip-top shape will maximize the performance of that equipment. These plans also allow for a reduced interruption in your business, making it easier for you to keep your customers happy. You will additionally experience a reduction in the cost of each service you have contracted, along with the convenience associated with budgeting the money spent over time. These contracts are also a great way to ensure your compliance with your equipment’s manufacturer’s warranty.
Are you ready to take advantage of all of these benefits and more? If so, feel free to contact the experts at American Services today! Our team is ready to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and would be happy to assist you in designing a money-saving preventative maintenance plan now! Simply call 314-733-1776 to schedule an appointment now!
Summer is coming to a close and that means you will want to assure the proper function of your heating equipment before cooler weather hits. In fact, experts with Farmer’s Almanac are predicting a cooler than normal winter season that will require your increased need for a well functioning heating unit. Here is a quick check list of the areas covered by a typical routing maintenance visit.
- Thermostat Check – You’ll want to make sure your technician checks your setting to ensure your comfort. This will also allow your unit to run less while you occupants are no longer in the building – saving energy and money.
- Inspect Electrical Connections – Having proper connections will ensure the longevity of your unit. Make sure your technician tightens all connections, measures voltage, and measure the current on the unit’s motors.
- Lubrication – All moving parts should be lubricated so as to avoid any friction in the motors.
- Condensate Drain Check – Your technician will make sure the drain is clear to avoid water damage and unwanted spikes in humidity levels.
- System Controls Check – This test will ensure the proper and safe operation of the system start, operation, and shut-off process.
During a heating specific check, your technician will also need to check the following components: gas connections; gas pressure; burner combustion; and heat exchanger. The proper operation of all of these parts is imperative due to the fire hazard and health problems they can cause when not functioning within spec.
Don’t wait until the cold weather hits to get your heating components checked for proper operation and safety. Call the Clayton area commercial heating experts at American Services to schedule your routing heating maintenance check-up now!
According to Energy.gov, there are some common areas that commonly cause air conditioning units to fail. These five areas include refrigerant leaks, inadequate maintenance, electric control failure, sensor problems, and drainage issues. Today, we will explore all of these areas and give tips on how to handle them.
Refrigerant Leaks – Refrigerant leaks can not be repaired by the consumer and require proper handling, as refrigerant is a chemical that is harmful to the environment. If you are experiencing performance issues and suspect a refrigerant leak, call a professional to fix the problem and charge the system properly.
Inadequate Maintenance – It is vital to perform the proper maintenance on your air conditioning equipment. Failing to change your filters and having dirty coils will cause your compressor and fans to prematurely need attention.
Electric Control Failure – If your unit is oversized, you may experience a number of on/off cycles that is higher than normal. This can cause corrosion of wires and terminals and thus bad electrical connections and contacts. Have your service professional check for this issue during routine maintenance stops.
Sensor Problems – If your unit begins cycling constantly or erratically, you may have a bad sensor. This can happen if it is knocked out of place. Call your HVAC tech to have it re-positioned.
Drainage Problems – In humid conditions, your unit will need to drain properly and in order to do so, will need a clear condensate drain. This is something you can check and rectify on your own.
Don’t delay giving attention to any of these common issues! Contact the Sunset Hills area industrial cooling equipment experts at American Services to schedule an appointment today!
Since 1987, the American Services team has proudly served the St. Louis business community. Our services provide customers with everything needed to keep their day to day operations running smoothly and efficiently. We provide full-service attention in the areas of:
- HVAC Services
- Ice Machines
- Industrial Equipment
- Cooking Equipment
- Beverage Systems
The list of industries we serve is also extensive. On this list you will find national chain restaurants, convenience stores, food service industry, national chain food stores, cold storage facilities, and many more. You will find your services to be extensive and complete, providing a one-stop-shop for all of your product and service needs.
Our professional team can additionally assist you with creating a customized preventative maintenance plan. This plan will be designed with your needs and pocket book in mind. Included in the plan will only be those areas that are of most importance to your business. You won’t pay for services you don’t need or won’t use. You will also have the peace-of-mind of knowing that your equipment investment is protected thanks to reliable maintenance contract elements. This is an important factor in keeping your store up and running for business at all times.
The quality service and professional installation work provided by American Services is a constant you can count on. Contact our team by calling 314-733-1776 or 855-733-1776. We are here to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and get you the service you need – when you need it. Don’t hesitate to also use the Contact Us for on our webpage. This form will put you in contact with our team via email, cell phone, at your daytime number, or evening number. Whatever way you contact us, we appreciate your consideration and look forward to serving you. At American Services you will find the heating, cooling, refrigeration, and restaurant equipment services near Webster Groves that you need!
When looking at the world’s energy usage as a whole, refrigeration accounts for 20 percent or 1/5 of the consumption. In order to reduce your business’ carbon footprint and reduce monthly energy costs, there are a few simple tasks you can perform. Here are four ares to keep in check when looking to reduce you commercial refrigeration energy usage:
- Condenser Coils – Your equipment’s condenser coils need to be clean and de-greased appropriately. This maintenance task needs to be completed on a monthly basis.
- Door Gasket Seals – Be sure to inspect the door gasket seals on your equipment. The gasket seals should be in good condition and working properly. This is another maintenance task to complete on a monthly basis.
- Automatic Door Closers – If your equipment has automatic door closers, be sure to check that they are properly operating on a regular basis. This is something that should be checked every time the automatic door closing feature is used.
- Ice Machines – All commercial ice machines require regular cleaning and service. Cleaning should be performed monthly and maintenance service should be performed every six months. If you are using well water, make sure you are performing these services more often.
By paying attention to just these four areas, you can save yourself up to 20% over those who ignore these simple tasks. You can additionally save by investing in sustainable energy saving upgrades. These type of upgrades are available for walk-in coolers and commercial freezers and can be performed by the American Services team today!
Contact the Kirkwood area commercial refrigeration equipment upgrade experts at American Services for more information regarding energy savings for your walk-in coolers, walk-in freezers, and ice machines today!
When you are considering the right features for your commercial HVAC system, don’t forget to factor in the importance of indoor air quality. The air you breath inside your business should be fresh and free of harmful pollutants and irritants. There are many options when deciding on how to tackle this issue. Let’s explore some of your options.
First, talk to your American Services HVAC experts about the proper ventilation plan for your building. Ask for recommended equipment such as driven cross-ventilation and stack ventilation that will ensure the proper flow of air. It is crucial that you get a professional’s opinion on this type of equipment to make sure the placement of any openings are properly sized and placed to meet your needs.
Be sure to also discuss the use of natural ventilation and operational windows as a supplement to the mechanical ventilation you are utilizing. Make sure to think about any outdoor pollutant sources or noise issues that may make operational windows not as desirable.
If you do decide to use operational windows to supplement your mechanical ventilation, keep the following points in mind: make sure your window openings are between 3 and 6 feet from the floor; ensure that the windows can be adjusted, closed tightly, and secured; and make certain that your window openings are placed so the you can maximize cross-ventilation.
The team at American Services are ready to help you determine the right HVAC ventilation system for your business. Call our professional HVAC experts near University City to get the attention and professional advice you need now! Our team is ready to serve you to the best of our ability. Give us a call today!
At American Services, you can count on our team to provide the best HVAC-R sales, service, and maintenance work in St. Louis. Our extensive list of provided services includes:
- Soda system, coffee equipment, cappuccino machine, tea maker, and frozen concentrated beverage machine sales, installation, service, and maintenance.
- Gas repairs including thermostat calibration, pilot adjustment, pilot replacement, gas leak inspecions, steam boiler de-scaling, steam boiler change-outs, gas pressure tests, and more.
- Electric repairs including equipment rewiring, amperage draw checks, impact for loose connections, and inspecting wire terminals for oxidation and overheating.
- Equipment sales and repairs including the following brands: AccuTemp; Garland; Rankin Delux; Globe; Reynolds; Southbend; Star; Jade; Dito Dean; Eagle; Merco; Waste King; Embergol; Wolf; Frymaster; and many more.
- Refrigeration services for: commercial refrigeration; industrial refrigeration; process refrigeration; walk-in freezers; walk-in coolers; supermarket refrigeration; display cases; convenient store refrigeration; restaurant refrigeration; and laboratory refrigeration.
- Ice machine and water filtration services that maximize equipment performance, reduce downtime, reduce repair costs, assure manufacturer warranty compliance, and reduce the formation of lime/scale and mineral build-up.
- HVAC services like: AC maintenance; AC repair; AC replacement; heating replacement; heating repair; indoor air quality; preventative maintenance; air duct free system; gas furnace; heat pumps; and zoning products.
Our full-service approach means you can count on the fact that our professionals can take care of all of your HVAC, Cooking Equipment, Refrigeration, Ice Machine, Industrial Equipment, and Beverage Systems needs. We truly are your one-stop-shop for restaurant equipment sales and support near Belleville, IL!
Don’t delay a repair or maintenance service any longer! Your procrastination will only cost you added time and money in the long run. Call our office to schedule your appointment today!
When you choose American Services for your commercial cooling repairs near Fairview Heights, you can be assured of your complete satisfaction. Our team is not only one of the most-trained, but they additionally have a vested interest in each customer they serve. This specialized attention to your needs is what sets us apart and makes us a favorite among St. Louis commercial cooling customers.
Our diverse selection of clients can count on our team to have the ability to serve and meet all of their needs. In fact, our long list of services includes: basic heating repairs, heating installation, cooling repairs, cooling installs, cooking equipment services, refrigeration services, industrial equipment services, beverage system services, water filtration system services, and much more! We really can assist you with your complete list of needs all in one service call. This save you time, money, and the hassle of choosing multiple contractors for what your business needs!
All American Services clients are also encouraged to consider the multitude of benefits from a Preventative Maintenance contract. These contracts are set-up on a monthly, semi-monthly, quarterly, or yearly basis and cover a specialized list of services for your business. When you call our customer care line, make sure to ask about how you can benefit from one of our plans.
The team at American Services is ready to take your call. Our customer services specialists can be reached 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling 314-733-1776 or 855-733-1776. You can also contact our team by going to our Contact Us page and giving us your information there. We will need your name, email address, daytime phone number, preferred contact method, and a brief description of the service you need. Either of these methods will get you the attention you need from our trained professionals.
Finding the right HVAC company to complete your maintenance, repairs, and equipment installation does not have to be a tough task. In fact, once you are aware of what to look for in a heating and cooling technician, you will find it to be rather easy to choose the right team for the job. That’s why today you will find just a short list of why it’s so important to find the right heating and cooling expert to perform for your company.
- Expert heating and cooling technicians will have the training needed to properly troubleshoot your specific problem. They will have the hands-on experience needed to understand why your equipment is malfunctioning and also have the ability to come up with a favorable solution.
- An expert heating and cooling technician will be trained in all the applicable area of your specific system. They will understand all the latest updates, how to apply them to your unit, and get you up and running fastest. These individuals will also be equipped with the tools needed to complete the job properly and quickly.
- Finding an expert heating and cooling expert will assure you that your work will be done properly and to your complete satisfaction. Good technicians and the companies they work for want you to be satisfied with the work being done and will not let an issue get out of control.
- An expert heating and cooling technician will know when it’s time for you to replace and/or upgrade your unit. They will understand the long term cost savings related to an ENERGY STAR product and will morally make suggestions on how you can save with the use of such a unit.
If you are looking for professional heating service near Collinsville, make sure to give the team at American Services a call!
Today on the blog, the experts at American Services want to help you create a simple commercial refrigeration maintenance task list. Creating such a list will help you keep track of just what maintenance has been done on your unit, along with who by and when it was completed.
Keeping a maintenance checklist is the most effective way to make sure monthly, quarterly, and yearly check-ups are being completed. This list will save you money in unnecessary repairs caused by neglect and will additionally make your equipment last longer and work more efficiently. Let’s get going with the list:
- Pressure clean and de-grease condenser coils
- clean condensate drain lines
- Check defroster timers and adjust accordingly
- Inspect door gaskets
- Monitor temperature and cycling
- Check door hinges and door closer
- Monitor thermostat operation and adjust as needed
- Check compressor operation
- Check control wiring
- Inspect suction line insulation
- Inspect refrigerant level
- If unit has oil ports, oil the motor
Now that you have a listing of all the components that need to be inspected, it is important to think about how your list will keep track of how these points are being maintained. It is best to create a list that includes the: Task; Department; Person; and Date Checked. This will give you a comprehensive look at what tasks are being completed, when it is being done, and who to reference with any questions.
If keeping a list like this in not an area you want to explore, the team at American Services can offer you a commercial refrigeration service contract near Edwardsville. With American Services, you service contract will be created around your needs and will save you money! Don’t delay getting a routine maintenance contract, all American Services today!