American Services refrigeration maintenance service in Bridgeton Missouri knows that the best way you can extend the life of your commercial refrigeration system, is to perform proper refrigeration maintenance. Setting up a series of preventive maintenance checks and services schedule will help prevent any expensive repair and replacement costs down the line.
Listed here are a few of the common problems caused by poor maintenance practice ,and failure to implement a preventive maintenance program designed specifically for your commercial refrigeration systems.
- Failure of thermostat: generally caused by high amp draw do to dirty condenser coils.
- Failure of fan motors: caused by dirty coils blocking air flow
- Compressor failure: normally caused by dirty condenser coil& high head pressure.
- Wire deterioration (burning): Caused by excessive amp draw from the elevated head pressure and dirty coils
- Increase in energy cost: due to longer run times caused by dirty condenser coils.
These are just a few problems caused by lack of maintenance there are many more. These are the most common encountered out in the service field. These are expensive repairs that can occur on weekends, holidays, or after duty hours when repair service comes at a premium. Initiating a few simple steps and implementing a maintenance schedule will guard against equipment failure. These maintenance practices will also extend the life of coolers, freezers and refrigeration systems.
Some common commercial refrigeration energy saving tips that can help save you unnecessary energy expenditures include;
1. Keep the condenser coils clean and decreased.
2. Inspect coils once a month.
3. Inspect and insure automatic door closers operate properly.
4. Make sure gaskets seals are in good condition and working properly.
5. Service ice machines twice a year, well water may need servicing more often.