Gathering knowledge about which products you need according to what your menu offers can help guide you. Your Chef can be a valuable source for determining what light duty restaurant equipment and supplies you should purchase, and which ones you should not.
Before any purchase is made, look for a blue NSF sticker on restaurant equipment!
If the equipment has not been approved by the National Sanitation Foundation, it is not suitable for commercial food service. Restaurant inspectors, who find non-NSF approved restaurant equipment during routine inspections, can and do levy heavy fines for such violations.
Light Duty Equipment options
* Countertop cooking equipment: Anything from microwave ovens to cheese melters choosing the right countertop cooking equipment that adds versatility to your food service operation is the goal.
* Concession equipment: Hot dogs, nachos and popcorn are not just for game day. Determine how concession equipment’s quick service turn around on fast food items can increase sales and profits for your business.
* Food Prep: Obtaining proper food preparation equipment and supplies saves time and more importantly money. Determine which food prep equipment will support your menu and improve your restaurant’s efficiency.
* Storage and Transport: Every organized and professional kitchen must have food storage and transport plans. Everything from shelving systems to food storage bins and dish storage carts are included. Paying attention to detail here will save headaches down the road.
* Catering Supplies: Caterers are both Chef and event planners which means there can be hundreds of details for each event. Choose those supplies which help you streamline your catering business efficiency.
* Catering Equipment:Planning the event, preparing the food for the event, and delivering the food on time are just a few of the tasks the caterer has to accomplish. Wondering about whether or not you have the right equipment is something you cannot afford to do. Research caterer equipment options, or employing a restaurant consultant are just a few things that will help you determine your catering equipment needs.
To get a quote on new restaurant equipment installation in Overland, contact American Services today.