Are you looking to hire a heating and cooling contractor near Sunset Hills? If so, keep these tips in mind when making your final decision!
- Be sure the technician has plenty of experience with commercial heating and cooling equipment. This doesn’t mean you have to hire the most senior technician, it just means that your tech should have had plenty of apprenticeship experience that put him or her along side a seasoned professional to gain exposure to the business.
- Make sure you ask about and check your HVAC contractor’s credentials. These credentials include any licensure requirement for your city or state along with proper insurance. A properly licensed tech will be up on all the latest training and code information and having proper insurance protects both you and the service technician in the event of an accident.
- Look for technicians who have been trained on a number of major systems. This gives the tech versatility.
- Asking for references is one of the best ways to snag up some of the best service you will ever get. Ask your friends, family, and other commercial business owners for those who they would use time and again. If you end up with a bid and no one to get a reference from, ask the tech. Then call the references he has provided to see what his former clients have to say.
- The final thing to consider is price. Price should never be the first and deciding factor when making any large purchase. Experience, customer service, and the quality of work are all more important. Once you have a number of bids from trusted sources, you can start to look at price and make a final decision from there.
Contact American Services today for a free estimate on all of your heating, cooling, refrigeration, restaurant equipment, ice machine, ans industrial equipment service today!