It is our job to bring you the latest in information surrounding the restaurant equipment maintenance in St Louis near Kirkwood MO and all other applicable categories in the commercial restaurant equipment business. We pride ourselves in doing our best to keep you informed and so we want to discuss, today, commercial refrigeration and how to best maintain its health and function for your St Louis Restaurant Equipment needs.
Say there is a big event hitting your town that involves local food and restaurants, or really even an ordinary weekend when you know your restaurant will be busy and the equipment in high demand. If your commercial refrigeration equipment fails at the wrong time, you’ll be sending all those potential new customers home dissatisfied or worse. So, in advance of restaurant needs, we’ll be posting great tips and resources on how to keep your equipment (and your head) cool! This is an important concept to avoiding disaster at the worst possible time for your restaurant business.
Refrigeration equipment is your best friend and can be your worst enemy, according to one source we found online when researching the subject of everyday commercial restaurant equipment in St Louis near Kirkwood and its daily health and general upkeep. “Anyone who manages a food service operation probably has a love-hate relationship with refrigeration equipment. On one hand, they help you serve fresh and appealing fare. Without your coolers, chillers and walk in freezers, you’d be serving lukewarm drinks, wilted greens and melted ice cream. And that’s exactly the problem: when they break down, your business quickly comes to a screeching halt.” Stay tuned for more information in the posts to follow from your St Louis Restaurant Equipment sales and service near Kirkwood on what to do to avoid the above scenario.
Selecting the perfect supplies and equipment for your food service business can be quite a process, but it need not be overwhelming, here are some helpful tips:
Gathering knowledge about which products you need according to what your menu offers can help guide you. Your Chef can be a valuable source for determining what light duty restaurant equipment and supplies you should purchase, and which ones you should not.
Before any purchase is made, look for a blue NSF sticker on restaurant equipment!
If the equipment has not been approved by the National Sanitation Foundation, it is not suitable for commercial food service. Restaurant inspectors, who find non-NSF approved restaurant equipment during routine inspections, can and do levy heavy fines for such violations.
Light Duty Equipment options
* Countertop cooking equipment: Anything from microwave ovens to cheese melters choosing the right countertop cooking equipment that adds versatility to your food service operation is the goal.
* Concession equipment: Hot dogs, nachos and popcorn are not just for game day. Determine how concession equipment’s quick service turn around on fast food items can increase sales and profits for your business.
* Food Prep: Obtaining proper food preparation equipment and supplies saves time and more importantly money. Determine which food prep equipment will support your menu and improve your restaurant’s efficiency.
* Storage and Transport: Every organized and professional kitchen must have food storage and transport plans. Everything from shelving systems to food storage bins and dish storage carts are included. Paying attention to detail here will save headaches down the road.
* Catering Supplies: Caterers are both Chef and event planners which means there can be hundreds of details for each event. Choose those supplies which help you streamline your catering business efficiency.
* Catering Equipment:Planning the event, preparing the food for the event, and delivering the food on time are just a few of the tasks the caterer has to accomplish. Wondering about whether or not you have the right equipment is something you cannot afford to do. Research caterer equipment options, or employing a restaurant consultant are just a few things that will help you determine your catering equipment needs.
To get a quote on new restaurant equipment installation in Overland, contact American Services today.