Do you need help with your commercial refrigeration? Are your systems in need of service, either routine or otherwise? Well, you are not alone. Anyone with commercial refrigeration will tell you that performing the routine maintenance when it is due is the best way to ensure against costly repair work down the road.
In order to choose someone who is qualified to repair or maintain your commercial refrigeration in St Louis near O Fallon MO, you will need to first make sure the commercial service company is licensed, certified and insured. Once you have established those basics, then you will likely want to use someone who has experience working specifically with commercial refrigeration, as that is a category of service in and of itself. Here is what one expert has to say online, “It’s also important to hire someone who has experience working specifically with commercial refrigeration equipment. It is perfectly acceptable to ask for references that you can call or e-mail to learn more about the mechanic’s experience. Testimonials, whether written through letters or posted online, should also be made available in order to prove competence.”
Everyone has to begin somewhere, so working with a new refrigeration company isn’t a terrible thing, but you may feel better finding someone who has already serviced a hand full of commercial units at the least. “While working with someone new isn’t always a bad thing, it’s a good idea to choose someone who has repaired and maintained a variety of units. An experienced mechanic will have worked with units of different sizes, from various manufacturers. In addition, units often have different problems and a mechanic should be confident whether it’s replacing a compressor or simply performing routine maintenance.”
There are some things in life that most definitely require a preventative maintenance routine of some kind. For the most part, this is the case with all things mechanical and we need only decide whether the investment is worth the cost of the maintenance. In the scenario of Bridgeton HVAC maintenance, the cost is more than worth it since commercial HVAC is not cheap to purchase, maintain or install.
“If you’re like many business owners and managers, you feel like a fish out of water when you’re faced with choosing a commercial HVAC preventative maintenance contract. When you’re not an expert on the subject, evaluating the merits of one contract or vendor versus another might seem overwhelming.” Some online experts offer advice on how to choose a company and a plan to uphold the routine maintenance of your industrial and/or commercial HVAC system.
The following and the posts thereafter will talk about a general task list to follow for regular HVAC maintenance. The original publisher of the following list wants you to know that despite the details being specific, you really should have your American Services HVAC Repair people customize a list that fits your precise needs. Here is what they say on the subject, “Depending on the age and condition of your equipment, your location and usage, and the size and type of equipment you have, more tasks or different ones may be needed. For example, if you have a water-cooled system, you have a chiller and/or a water tower that requires maintenance. Or if you have a combined heat pump or VRF system that provides both cooling and heating, you have different components that require inspection and adjustment by an expert.” Stay tuned for the maintenance task list on behalf of your HVAC Service and Sales in Bridgeton MO.
Ever wonder how everyone else is heating their homes and businesses across the country? If so, the following information from Energy.gov will fill your curiosity. According to the Buildings Energy Data Book 2011, Americans heat their homes in the following manner:
- 49% of Americans use Natural Gas as a heating source.
- 34 % of Americans use Electricity as a heating source.
- 6% of Americans use Fuel Oil as a heating source.
- 5% of Americans use Propane/LPG as a heating source.
- 3% of Americans do not have or use any heating equipment.
- 2% of Americans use Wood as a heating source.
- 1% of Americans list “Other” as their heating source.
No matter which of these heating sources your family utilizes, it is important to take a look at your whole-house approach to heating and cooling. This is especially true because heating and cooling bills average out to be 48% of your total spend on energy for the year.
While the weather is warm and your heating system is taking some time off, be sure to contact a professionally trained HVAC technicians to inspect and perform routine maintenance on your equipment. This small step will not only ensure that your system is up and running when the weather gets cooler, but it will also add years of quality life to your investment.
At American Services, our commercial HVAC technicians can help you get all of your business systems up to date and ready for cooler temps too! This is just as important as keeping your personal system in check and has benefits including less downtime, confidence in keeping your customers comfortable, and reduced monthly utility costs!
The team at American Services specializes in commercial heating and cooling services near Hazelwood, MO. With a focus on complete customer care, American Services continues to serve the St. Louis area with professional technicians, quality workmanship, and affordable pricing. If you have a commercial heating, cooling, or refrigeration related repair need, please feel free to give American Services a call for a FREE estimate today!
Many restaurant owners avoid maintenance their expensive equipment because they feel like it is a waste of time and/or money. This is a huge misconception and can actually end up costing you more than you may realize. You see, proper regularly scheduled maintenance is something that all restaurant equipment requires. From simple tasks you can do on your own, to larger jobs that require a professional, these preventative maintenance steps provide an abundance of benefits. Today, the team at American Services will go over three of the major benefits associated with proper preventative maintenance.
- Life of Product – The life span of your expensive equipment is partially dependent upon your ability to properly maintain the unit. These little checks keep things in proper working order and prevent larger problems from occurring. In fact, the only way to get a full life span from any of your restaurant equipment is by committing to a regular maintenance schedule.
- Warranty – Your equipment most likely came with a nice manufacturer warranty that is designed to protect you against certain defects for a given amount of time. In that warranty contract, you will find that the manufacturer is only going to cover any issues you may have if you are properly maintaining your equipment and keeping record of the maintenance jobs being performed. Don’t make the mistake of voiding your new equipment warranty. Invest in a good maintenance schedule now.
- Reliability – As with most restaurant owners, your business relies on the many pieces of equipment your employees use to serve your customers on a daily basis. If any number of your units went out you would have an interruption in service and loss of business. The best way to avoid these emergency break-down situations is to catch any problems during routine maintenance checks. These checks will make your equipment more reliable and provide you with peace of mind.
If you need help with your restaurant equipment maintenance near Fenton contact the American Service team for a free customized preventative maintenance estimate now!
Dirty ice is not only a bad business practice, but it can also cause your customers to get sick! In fact, contaminate ice is health issue that can be found as a common finding in health department food sanitation reports. Yet, for some reason ice machines are often the most neglected piece of equipment found in many restaurants, convenience stores, schools, bars, hospitals, and hotels.
The team at American Services wants to know. When was the last time you took a look at what could be growing in your ice machine unit? Go ahead and take a look! Did you find slime clogging your pumps, hardened scale on your water valves, or mold? All of this microbial growth is not only a health concern, but it also caused unnecessary wear to your machines that will make them inefficient and shorten their lifespan.
But what about the self-cleaning cycle? Well, most don’t realize but that handy feature only cleans the evaporator. This leaves the rest of the machine to grow all sorts of undesirable matter that needs to be gotten rid of fast.
So, how can American Services help? The team at American Services can provide you with the routine maintenance and cleaning services you need to keep your ice machine clean, sanitized, and running efficiently. When a technician from our team cleans your ice machine, he will make sure the entire unit and all of it’s parts have been properly soaked, scrubbed, sanitized, dried, re-assembled, polished, cleaned and inspected. This process ensures you as the owner that the ice you serve is clean and tastes great!
Contact the professional team at American Services for all of your St. Charles area refrigeration and ice machine maintenance needs! We can guarantee your complete satisfaction with all of our top-notch services. Give our team a call for a free estimate today!
Are you running a business that counts on restaurant equipment to maintain the function of your establishment? If so, you need to contact American Services for details on how they can provide the most-comprehensive restaurant equipment services near Ballwin. That’s right! American Services can take care of your entire “to-do” list and so much more. Let’s explore the services you will gain access to when choosing American Services.
- Cooking Equipment – At American Services, we provide the area’s most reliable cooking equipment service, repair, installation, ,maintenance, and sales. You can count on getting a great price, speedy installation, reliable repair, and easy-to-schedule maintenance. Equipment we work on includes: AccuTeamp, Garland, Star, Imperial, Bus Boy, and much more.
- Refrigeration – The team at American Services can also repair your refrigeration units. No matter the size or functionality of the unit, our technicians are trained and ready to get you up and running quickly! Don’t forget to ask about our sales, routine maintenance contracts, and other refrigeration services.
- Beverage Systems – Although our team works a lot with convenience store beverage systems, if you have one for your customers we can still help. Our technicians can help with anything from your basic soda to tea makers and even frozen concentrated beverage units.
Don’t delay contacting American Services any longer! Our team is ready to take your call and get your business up and running to maximum capacity ASAP. Our number is toll free at 855-733-1766. We even have technicians on-call and ready to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. That means no matter when or why you are having an issue with your equipment, we will be out to help you! Thank you for considering American Services. Our team looks forward to serving you.
According to Energy.gov, there are some common areas that commonly cause air conditioning units to fail. These five areas include refrigerant leaks, inadequate maintenance, electric control failure, sensor problems, and drainage issues. Today, we will explore all of these areas and give tips on how to handle them.
Refrigerant Leaks – Refrigerant leaks can not be repaired by the consumer and require proper handling, as refrigerant is a chemical that is harmful to the environment. If you are experiencing performance issues and suspect a refrigerant leak, call a professional to fix the problem and charge the system properly.
Inadequate Maintenance – It is vital to perform the proper maintenance on your air conditioning equipment. Failing to change your filters and having dirty coils will cause your compressor and fans to prematurely need attention.
Electric Control Failure – If your unit is oversized, you may experience a number of on/off cycles that is higher than normal. This can cause corrosion of wires and terminals and thus bad electrical connections and contacts. Have your service professional check for this issue during routine maintenance stops.
Sensor Problems – If your unit begins cycling constantly or erratically, you may have a bad sensor. This can happen if it is knocked out of place. Call your HVAC tech to have it re-positioned.
Drainage Problems – In humid conditions, your unit will need to drain properly and in order to do so, will need a clear condensate drain. This is something you can check and rectify on your own.
Don’t delay giving attention to any of these common issues! Contact the Sunset Hills area industrial cooling equipment experts at American Services to schedule an appointment today!
Today on the blog, the experts at American Services want to help you create a simple commercial refrigeration maintenance task list. Creating such a list will help you keep track of just what maintenance has been done on your unit, along with who by and when it was completed.
Keeping a maintenance checklist is the most effective way to make sure monthly, quarterly, and yearly check-ups are being completed. This list will save you money in unnecessary repairs caused by neglect and will additionally make your equipment last longer and work more efficiently. Let’s get going with the list:
- Pressure clean and de-grease condenser coils
- clean condensate drain lines
- Check defroster timers and adjust accordingly
- Inspect door gaskets
- Monitor temperature and cycling
- Check door hinges and door closer
- Monitor thermostat operation and adjust as needed
- Check compressor operation
- Check control wiring
- Inspect suction line insulation
- Inspect refrigerant level
- If unit has oil ports, oil the motor
Now that you have a listing of all the components that need to be inspected, it is important to think about how your list will keep track of how these points are being maintained. It is best to create a list that includes the: Task; Department; Person; and Date Checked. This will give you a comprehensive look at what tasks are being completed, when it is being done, and who to reference with any questions.
If keeping a list like this in not an area you want to explore, the team at American Services can offer you a commercial refrigeration service contract near Edwardsville. With American Services, you service contract will be created around your needs and will save you money! Don’t delay getting a routine maintenance contract, all American Services today!
When you own a business that relies on the use of refrigeration equipment, you need to know that you can count on your HVAC-Refrigeration servicer. The company that you call out should promptly send a technician who is trained to get your equipment back to working order in a timely and effective fashion. This is why so many business owners in the St. Louis area turn to American Services for all of their HVAC and refrigeration needs.
At American Services, our technicians are some of the best in the business. These highly trained professionals care about your needs as a business owner and strive to get your equipment up and running as quickly as possible. It is also important to our technicians that your problem be addressed and fixed in one visit. This makes your customers happy and keeps your service costs as low as possible.
In fact, saving you money on the routine maintenance and emergency services you need is one of our specialties. We have a team of individuals who work specifically with our customers to custom design preventative maintenance plans that fit your needs both mechanically and financially. Having one of our plans in place can save you thousands and will ensure the life of your valuable equipment.
Don’t trust your St. Charles area refrigeration services to any other HVAC-Refrigeration company! Talk to the experts at American Services and get your journey to reliable refrigeration maintenance and emergency service started today! Our team is waiting to hear from you and can even take your emergency calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Isn’t that the kind of service you deserve! Get in contact with American Services now!
Keeping up with the maintenance your commercial refrigeration equipment needs is the best way to sustain the life your investment. At American Services, we understand how important preventative care can be and recommend all of our clients purchase a maintenance plan that meets their needs. This is why our team has made a commitment to creating plans that are both affordable and specific each of our clients. We call these plans customization Preventative Maintenance Plans and recommend that all HVAC and refrigeration customers purchase one.
Why should you choose American Services when purchasing a preventative maintenance plan for your refrigeration equipment? We believe there are some unique reasons why you should use American Services for this service.
- The first is that we have the expertise to maximize your equipment’s performance. Our technicians understand HVAC and refrigeration processes making our team the most knowledgeable in the area.
- Secondly, our continued attention to your equipment will reduce interruptions in your business due to malfunction. Most HVACR problems can be spotted during routine maintenance, and thus fixed before they cause you an issue.
- Third, our plans allow business owners the opportunity to reduce costs and budget services over time. This leaves less room for surprises expenditures.
- Finally, our preventative maintenance services help you comply with your manufacturers warranty. Proving your attention to the equipment you own will allow for easier claims processing if a warrantied repair occurs.
As you can see, there are a number of practical reasons why your refrigeration business near St. Louis County should call American Services for a customizable preventative maintenance plan. Be sure to give our team a call to set up your consultation today!