When making a decision about the right ice machine for your business, it’s also important to consider the accessories you may need to make the best use of your new equipment. These accessories will vary in price, but when chosen carefully can give you, your employees, and customers the most-pleasant experience when using the machine. Today, the Ladue area heating and cooling experts at American Services are here to help explain a few of the most popular accessories used with ice machines and how they work. Let’s get started!
- Remote Condensing Unit – When noise levels from your ice machine are of concern, those with an air-cooled ice machine can opt for a Remote Condensing Unit. This type of unit add-on will reduce noise levels in your customer area, but may require the addition of a refrigeration line set.
- Storage Bin – Storage bins or ice bins, are used for storing ice until is it ready to be used. These are a must for anyone who does not use a self-contained unit.
- Dispenser – In quick service restaurants or other customer-based service environments, adding an ice dispenser allows for ice to be used without hands coming in contact with the remaining stored ice.
- Bin Adapter – If you are looking to add a larger bin to your machine, or need to add a bin from another manufacturer the use of a bin adapter may be needed.
- Water Filtration – Better tasting ice makes for better tasting drinks, that’s why the American Services team always suggest the addition of a quality water filtration system.
- Ice Scoop – To maintain clean, sanitary conditions an ice scoop is a must.
- Ice Tote or Chest – If you are moving ice from one area to another within your establishment the use of an ice transport tote or ice caddie will be a must.
Contact the American Services team about ordering these ice machine accessories now!